Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Does anyone have an extra poolside plaid?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have one for sale in my store...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Retired-Amer...QQcmdZViewItem

    If you want one, I will take $10 off and Free S/H.

    Thanks,
    Becky
    Ebay ID: 3girls1boy1mommy

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 07, 2006 01:14 AM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is adorable. I wish I had one too-but not right now, at least-I'm completely AG broke.

    -Jordyn

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have one listed on Ebay, right now, that ends tomorrow night. It's only had one bid....so it's at $6.99 right now. No hair clips.

    Auction # 9515881642

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you can't find one, I wouldn't be too upset. I sold mine recently because the shoes got on my nerves (they fall off no matter what) and when a doll was sitting down the skirt was around her waist. It's cute but IMO they've made cuter outfits since.

    That said, if it's what you want, I hope you find one for a great price!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That they would be willing to sell? I think it's such a cute little dress and I know it was at the outlet so I thought maybe someone got some extras! Thank-you thank-you!

    Shanna

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I should have bought a few extra when I was there. It was only $10 and it came with the shoes and hair clips. What a deal. It didn't look like much at the store, but it is much cuter on a doll. I only bought one. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My girls really love this one, too! [img]smile.gif[/img] If you can find one, it's well worth getting!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww..shucks, thanks for the reply! Maisie is adorable in it!

    Shanna

  9. #9
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Shanna. I think they are pretty cheap on e-Bay right now since they were so cheap at the Outlet. I think I saw some for around $13 on e-Bay.

  10. #10
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    AG Dancer, I agree. The dress is really cute but WAY too short. I won't put anything on my dolls that I wouldn't let my DD's wear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •